arrow-downarrow-leftarrow-rightarrow-upchevron-upchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-upclosecomment-newemail-newgallerygridheadphones-newheart-filledheart-openmap-geolocatormap-pushpinArtboard 1Artboard 1Artboard 1minusng-borderpauseplayplusreplayscreenArtboard 1sharefacebookgithubArtboard 1Artboard 1linkedinlinkedin_inpinterestpinterest_psnapchatsnapchat_2tumblrtwittervimeovinewhatsappspeakerstar-filledstar-openzoom-in-newzoom-out-new
Edit Photo Details
Photograph by
    • 0

    Reported by:

    The Ulo ng Apo Monument stands on the center of Olongapo City where the name of the place was derived. During the Spanish colonization of the Philippines from 1521 to 1898, Spaniards would ask locals about the name of the place. Since not all Filipinos then were able to speak Spanish, the phrase "ulo ng Apo" was what the native told the foreigners. The native was actually conveying a news because "Apo" the chieftain of the place was killed in a tribal war.
    WHAT MAKES THIS PHOTO GREAT?
    Composition 0
    Lighting 0
    Creativity 0
    Story 0
    Photo Details
    Date Taken: Apr 25, 2017
    Date Uploaded: Apr 27, 2017
    Camera: NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D5500
    Focal Length: 55 mm
    Shutter Speed: 30/1 sec
    Aperture: f/25
    ISO: 100
    Copyright: © Riel Anthony Oli
    Categories: Culture, Places, People